Great job on this game man, very sweet :)
How many doors does a person go through in their life time?
Are all the doors worth opening?
Anywhere but Here is a minimalist survival game. From your Room, you never know what lies beyond the doors. Survive using the items you find; craft tools to progress the game.
But where ever you end up, you can't escape from your Room. Will there ever be salvation?
** You can complete the fishing mission. After that there is nothing left to do... for now ;)
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hey Your game is pretty kickass,
I'm working on a video project called time capsules focusing on game indie devs. It's similar to sending a message to your self in 50 years;
Only five questions for my documentary:
1. What feature in your game can the player not experience anywhere else?
2. What's the biggest personal obstacle you had to overcome in creating your game so far? (it could be super technical or anything else that you want to talk about)
3. Who helped you decide to become a game dev?
4. What feature of the game do you absolutely love that no one would probably ever find?
5. What do you believe video games mean to humanity?
First couple of episodes
if you have some game footage or even better developmental footage of errors or other stuff you'd like to show people who have never programmed a day in their life.
also best ways to contact you, and all social media you use because I'll be displaying those through out the episode.
I think if people dig the game and dig your story they might reach out for questions or colabs you really never know what can come of it.
do you think you'd be interested in being my guest?